like paper dolls.
Apr. 16th, 2010 10:16 pmWhat it says. Ask anything! IP logging is off and anonymous commenting is allowed.
Because this will be fun and I'm always kind of bored. ♥
What it says. Ask anything! IP logging is off and anonymous commenting is allowed.
Because this will be fun and I'm always kind of bored. ♥
no subject
Date: 2010-04-16 03:30 pm (UTC)Let's start with the basic. Hmm.
A website to get rid of your boredom? (Or two. Or three!)
no subject
Date: 2010-04-16 03:32 pm (UTC)But if I have to pick one, FFnet. They have good quality fics, but in my current fandoms, most are pretty much trash. Which makes it fun because I get to laugh at the horrible grammar and stuff! /is a bitch
Dude, I'm unoriginal here.
Coincidentally, your icon reminds me of what I had to do in English today.
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2010-04-16 03:32 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-04-16 03:33 pm (UTC)My all time favorite has got to be Friends, though.
I also want to look at Fringe but it looks rather... scientific and gorey. :|
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2010-04-16 04:15 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-04-16 04:21 pm (UTC)Meaning, things happen for a reason -- and even if you don't see it now, you'll see that whatever happens, happens for the best in the end. That's a rather optimistic view, but you know... it kind of works for me :)
no subject
Date: 2010-04-16 04:20 pm (UTC)(It's just an image, yanno!)
no subject
Date: 2010-05-11 05:47 am (UTC)*cough*
I've restrained myself successfully. ♥
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2010-04-16 04:22 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-11 05:49 am (UTC)And good writing.
Mm-hmm, you know that too~ ♥
(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2010-05-11 05:52 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-11 05:58 am (UTC)Even though we have exams.
I'm procrastinating on Chemistry now, but at least I'm moving forward... very very slowly.
Oh well. How's life for you? ♥
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2010-05-11 12:33 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-11 12:34 pm (UTC)Metal oxides are basic, non-metal oxides are acidic.
My head. it is full of chemistry.
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2010-12-11 07:52 pm (UTC)GOT MYSELF AN LJ. /be proud, okay? :)
...I am having a hard time figuring everything out... (erg. just finished learning to work tumblr totally and efficiently... ;;) Have any tips or things I should know? ^^
no subject
Date: 2010-12-12 04:58 am (UTC)Aaaand I'm so proud of you, yes!
LOL. Is it really complicated? I've used LJ since... I don't know, probably 2006. It was confusing for a while but then I got the hang of it. Just know that there are lots and lots of pretty people around here! I swear I've made some really good friends. I'm a little dizzy at the moment so I can't think of things right off the bat, but I'll be here if you have questions! :D
PS: adding you back. ♥
no subject
Date: 2011-05-19 02:43 pm (UTC)Boy, have I missed you! You probably don't remember me. The last time we talked on LJ was when I still had an LJ...which I deleted in 2008. I came back here today because I remembered all the nice people here.
Anyways, this is something I've wanted to ask you a long time ago...is Reg short for Regina? Regine? Anything?
Up to now, you still make me smile with your niceness to other people. It's also your fault why my cheeks hurt all the time. :D
no subject
Date: 2011-05-23 08:02 am (UTC)What was your username? Chances are I would at least have an inkling as to who you were. LJ is still populated with really, really nice people all around so I'd really love it if you'll consider coming back, whoever you are.
Reg is short for Regina. I don't feel much like a Regina, though. The name is too... heavy on me. Haha.
And I'm sure you have made me smile and laugh a thousand times before. Case in point: just reading this comment makes me all giddy! Dare I say "see you around"? ♥ I hope I do!
(no subject)
From: (Anonymous) - Date: 2011-05-23 03:41 pm (UTC) - Expand(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From: (Anonymous) - Date: 2011-06-21 01:39 pm (UTC) - Expand(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From: (Anonymous) - Date: 2011-07-04 12:45 pm (UTC) - Expand(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2011-06-21 01:35 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-06-22 07:05 am (UTC)Thank you for asking, though; that's very sweet of you! ♥
no subject
Date: 2011-06-22 12:54 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-06-22 01:16 pm (UTC)Hmm... yes, yes I do. I actually never thought about it much, but now that you mentioned it, I really don't feel uncomfortable when characters curse in stories (or when people irl swear as well). Of course, that doesn't mean I go out on my way to look specifically for stories that have cursing in them, haha. ;)
(no subject)
From: (Anonymous) - Date: 2011-06-24 11:00 am (UTC) - Expand(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2011-06-25 05:44 am (UTC)I feel extremely dumb because I'm probably the only person on your f-list who doesn't know what WIPs are. @_@
no subject
Date: 2011-06-25 05:53 am (UTC)PS: Urban Dictionary is sometimes a big help! XD
(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2011-06-30 02:51 am (UTC)Friend me? I'll friend you back ^_^
no subject
Date: 2011-06-30 03:32 am (UTC)And friending, of course. ♥
(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2011-07-04 12:47 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-07-05 11:16 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-07-06 04:58 pm (UTC)I never did understand how LJ worked... I got one some time last year and I've just been lost on it ever since. I don't bother signing in on it anymore either. Hmm... I should make a new one. Maybe. Probably not happening anytime soon though. Sigh.
I'm actually really curious - are the pictures that you use often as your avatar actually you? (both in LJ and FF) It makes me wonder what nationality you are. xD I keep thinking you're a wasian for some weird reason.
no subject
Date: 2011-07-07 03:55 am (UTC)Ohhh, really? I love LJ a lot, a lot, a lot. I guess most people use it to blog, to search for fanworks, that kind of stuff. It's really quite lovely once you get the hang of it. I've had my "down" periods with LJ, though, and it usually coincides with my "down" periods with FFnet.
I had to look up what a wasian is, I've never heard of that term before! Anwyay, no. The pictures I use as my avatars are stock pictures/icons. I'm Asian, yeah, and both of my parents are Asian. English is my second language. XD Why did you think I'm wasian?
(no subject)
From: (Anonymous) - Date: 2011-07-07 03:17 pm (UTC) - Expand(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From: (Anonymous) - Date: 2011-07-08 04:46 pm (UTC) - Expand(no subject)
From:Boo.
Date: 2011-11-30 11:41 am (UTC)Of course, with the surplus of friends you have.
You don't reply to my messages here, on facebook, on twitter...
Sorry, I just had to let that out.
D:
Date: 2011-12-01 08:41 am (UTC)Also a bit confused, because I'm fairly sure I've replied to all of my new messages on LJ, Facebook and Twitter...
But, uh, again, so sorry to make you feel this way. Maybe give me a hint to what messages I didn't reply to? Because there is a chance that I might have missed replying to a lot of them. *facepalm* I haven't forgotten you, I swear. ♥